Create a Fairy Tale: Narrative Writing Graphic Organizers
Use these no prep graphic organizers to guide your students through the narrative writing process while centering their writing around the elements of the fairy tale genre. I use this in my classroom as a culminating narrative writing project for my third grade students!
* Fairy Tale Brainstorm
* Characters Brainstorm
* Design a Fairy Tale Costume (good character)
* Design a Fairy Tale Costume (evil character)
* Setting: Where and when does the story take place?
* Plot: What are the events of the story?
* Rough Draft writing paper
* Self and partner editing check list
* Final Draft writing paper
* 1/2 page writing paper with space for an illustration
* writing paper with lines only
* full page illustration or title page paper
* comic strip planning page
* comic strip template
Check out these other narrative writing resource packs:
Narrative Writing: Create a Super Hero
Narrative Writing: Create a Mystery Story
Narrative Writing: Create a Historical Fiction Story
Narrative Writing: Create a Science Fiction Story
Narrative Writing: Create a Fantasy Story (COMING SOON)
Narrative Writing: A GROWING BUNDLE
Please take a moment to visit my TPT store
, leave a rating, and follow me for product updates. Also visit my blog
for teaching, curriculum and organization tips, plus freebies!