Create a Mystery Story: Narrative Writing Graphic Organizers
Use these no prep graphic organizers to guide your students through the narrative writing process while centering their writing around the elements of the mystery genre. I use this in my classroom as a culminating narrative writing project for my third grade students!
* Mystery Brainstorm
* Characters Brainstorm
* Design a Detective Costume
* Design a Suspect Costume
* Setting: Where and when does the story take place?
* Plot: What are the events of the story?
* Rough Draft writing paper
* Self and partner editing check list
* Final Draft writing paper
* 1/2 page writing paper with space for an illustration
* writing paper with lines only
* full page illustration or title page paper
* comic strip planning page
* comic strip template
Check out these other Narrative Writing Products
Narrative Writing: Create a Fairy Tale
Narrative Writing: Create a Super Hero
Narrative Writing: Create a Historical Fiction Story
Narrative Writing: Create a Science Fiction Story
Narrative Writing: Create a Fantasy Story (COMING SOON)
Narrative Writing: A GROWING BUNDLE
Please take a moment to visit my TPT store
, leave a rating, and follow me for product updates. Also visit my blog
for teaching, curriculum and organization tips, plus freebies!