Narrative Writing - Google Edition
-Teach students the process of Personal Narrative Writing using Google or MS OneDrive!. These organizers and worksheets are designed to lead students through the writing process from planning to their final draft. Through the use of examples and extensive peer and self-editing, students are able to produce a well-written narrative paragraph. Can also be used as a starting point for a longer essay.
Can easily be printed, saved, shared and more! Great for a 1:1 classroom! Students love that they can type directly into the document!
Includes the following 12 pages:
- Creative and Engaging Assignment Sheet
- Narrative Writing Overview
- Brainstorming Sheet
- Writing Planner
- Helpful Tips for Writing Success
- Example of a well-written paragraph
- Example of a poorly-written paragraph
- Example of a poorly-written paragraph with rubric
- Peer editing worksheet - a great way to improve writing
- Final Grading Rubric - for you and for students
- Rough Draft Page
- Final Copy Page
Also check out my other Google / OneDrive resources!
Covers Common Core Standards for Writing
(Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events using effective technique, relevant descriptive details, and well-structured event sequences)
(C) Addie Williams