Guide your students through the Writing Process with this narrative prompt: Write about a time you were wrongly accused. Examples for teacher modeling provided along with a graphic organizer for students to use as they analyze the writing sample provided.
1. Teacher directions/suggestions for use
2. Samples of weak/strong beginnings
3. Narrative sample for modeling
4. Narrative sample teacher guide
5. Graphic Organizer for analyzing each part of narrative along with providing critical thinking for alternative events/ending
6. Same prompt, but two different pages. You select the picture with the prompt that will best match student interests