Do your students struggle with remembering to include transition words with their narrative writing? This has been a game changer for my students! Included in this resource is everything you need for your students as they write narrative books.
1) Written and Illustrated by cover page
2) Dedication and Copyright page
3) Pages with two and three lines of print for introduction and conclusion pages
4) Pages with red line (for those of you with color printers) and and bold line (for those of you that don't have access to color printers) "reminders" for those all important transition words.
5) Also included is a page of revision strips if needed.
For 2 books I print 1 cover and dedication/copyright page, 2 pages with the lines of print and 3-4 transition word pages. Staple together making sure to put the conclusion page at the end. Using a paper cutter, cut in half for 2 books.