Narrative Writing Prompt Winter Picture Activity
Also included in
- Get your students excited about writing with these narrative writing prompts! These 64 seasonal pictures will inspire their creativity and help them focus on observation, brainstorming, and drafting. There are a variety of strategies for using these pictures in your class, making them perfect for inPrice $10.00Original Price $13.00Save $3.00
Get your students excited about writing with these spring narrative writing prompts! These 16 seasonal pictures will inspire their creativity and help them focus on observation, brainstorming, and drafting.
There are a variety of strategies for using these pictures in your class, making them perfect for independent work, group writing, stations, and early finishers. So get those stories started with these inspiring spring visuals!
Included in this product:
- 16 visual writing prompt cards in color
- Single story assignment – included brainstorming format
- Assignment sheet with pictures and lines printed on them
- Assignment sheet with images printed on them – no lines perfect for distance learning
Check out the entire BUNDLE here.
⭐ Book Talks - Student Led (Distance Learning)
⭐ Digital Student Writing Journals (Distance Learning)
Grab your FREE Critical Thinking organizer here!
©MiddleSchoolCafé Please note: this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license or if your school is part of TpT for Schools, they may purchase a transferable license. May this resource help engage each of your students in the learning process.
Let’s stay connected!
Free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/552730182053905