Narrative Writing Prompt
: This narrative writing prompt is designed to be used on or near St. Patrick's Day. The students love this prompt because they are allowed to use their vivid imaginations and create their lucky day. While on a walk in the woods on a cool, crisp spring morning, the student stumbles upon Larry the Leprechaun. The student and Larry the Leprechaun embark on a memorable experience.
What's included in this resource?
• Writing Prompt with Jotlist Space
• Prewriting Graphic Organizer
• Two Different Final Draft Pages
• Rubric for Narrative Writing
In the past, I have decorated a bulletin board with the students' writings. The students enjoy writing this prompt and enjoy seeing their work displayed.
Other resources you might be interested in:
• My Goals Personalized Banner
• My Yearbook: End of the Year Memory Book
• Revision Workshop: Revising and Editing Made Simple
• Bunny Tales: Persuasive Writing Activity
Be sure to follow my store to get updates on the newest products. All new products will be 50% off for the first 24 hours.
Thank you for visiting my store!