- Teaching Writing in Secondary ELA: Cover all the major writing strands in your middle school or high school English class with this Ultimate Writing Bundle.This download provides writing instruction for an entire year!This bundle includes everything you need to teach your students the three discipli$24.99$30.97Save $5.98
- Teach narrative writing to your students using this traditional narrative writing teaching unit and my digital narrative writing writing resource that works with Google Drive! The digital SMARTePlans version includes:- ePlan teacher instructions (GoogleDrive and Microsoft OneDrive) - a link to 21 sl$10.99$14.49Save $3.50
- This writing unit includes 14 of my best writing resources including research paper writing, argument writing, narrative writing, informative writing, and more! This is perfect for the secondary ELA classroom. This writing mega bundle contains all of the writing resources, teaching materials, assign$69.99$82.73Save $12.74
- Narrative Writing/Short Story Unit: This common core aligned bundle is perfect for back to school and it includes everything you need to teach narrative writing, narrative strategies, and short stories to your middle and high school students. This unit focuses on writing better narratives by underst$21.99$28.74Save $6.75
- This secondary English curriculum includes enough materials for an entire year’s worth of high school and middle school English instruction. This includes resources for reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, and more!**These resources are sold as PowerPoint presentations for instruction and secured$239.99$417.13Save $177.14
- A Secondary ELA Curriculum Bundle that offers both traditional print and Google digital resources for middle school ELA and high school English!Engage your students digitally with this traditional print and Google-based secondary English language arts curriculum bundle. This secondary English resour$349.99$636.83Save $286.84
Narrative Writing: This common core aligned download includes everything you need to teach narrative writing to your middle and high school students.
There are two different files in the zipped download.
- An engaging and editable, 32 slide PowerPoint
- A PDF document with supplementary materials.
Looking for something for a digital classroom too? Check this out!
The PowerPoint is a multi-day presentation that teaches students about the basics of narrative writing. This lesson covers elements needed for a narrative essay, the writing process, and how to organize narrative essays. The PowerPoint will help guide students through the writing process as they develop characters, a setting, and more.
The supplementary material includes:
- A standards-based unit outline
- Multiple in-class brainstorming activities and organizers
- A personal narrative essay assignment with five prompts
- A fictional narrative essay assignment
- An easy-to-understand peer review worksheet
- 100 point essay rubric
Check out the Google Drive version of this resource:
This resource is included in three different bundles:
Other Writing Resources That Might Interest You:
Keywords: CCSS, common core, narrative essay, narrative writing