Narrative Writing - Writing Descriptive story settings - lessons and activities pack.
Narrative writing,This packet focuses on developing and practicing skills in writing descriptive story settings to aid the students developing their writing!
You may also be interested in:
Narrative Writing - More Than Just Prompts! (Set of 50)
Narrative Writing: Writing Story Conflicts Packet
There are 8 Lessons in this packet which provide modeled, guided, shared and independent opportunities for students in the following skills:
• Locating descriptive language in text
• Setting the scene (using senses)
• Adding adjectives
• Writing descriptive sentences
• Adjectives in similes
• Writing similes
• Putting it all into context
I have included snapshots and samples to show how to use the pages, as well as suggestions and guides in an aim to make using this resource easier.
In this packet you will receive the following:
• Teacher Instructions
• PDF file ‘Lessons and Rubric’
• PDF file ‘Worksheets’
• Smart Notebook file and Power Point file – these two have the same content displayed in a similar fashion. I have included the two different types of options just in case you do not have the software available for the Smart Notebook file and/or would prefer to use Power Point instead.
Check out the preview to view more!
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any issues or questions regarding this product. My email is email@example.com