Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students will plan and compose a narrative in response to a given prompt.
This resource with 30 narrative writing prompts and choice of writing templates is an easy way to help students learn to write narratives. A step-by-step guide is included to show how to effectively use the 4 square organizer to plan out a narrative with a beginning, middle, and end.
Writing is an important skill, but it is also the most difficult language arts skill for many students to acquire. Using the four square graphic organizer will help students understand the components of a well developed narrative.
The benefits of the four square graphic organizer:
- helps organize thoughts with a beginning, middle, and end
- helps sequence ideas in a logical way
- emphasizes the use of details to support main points
- predictable method that does not change
This resource includes:
- 30 No-Prep Print and Go Templates with Narrative Prompts
- 30 Narrative Writing Prompts on TASK CARDS in color and B/W
- Blank Templates
- Step by Step guide for using four square organizer for persuasive writing
These 30 WRITING PROMPTS are ready to be used for any of the following:
- Daily Journal Topics
- Small Group Instruction
- Writing Centers
- Test Prep practice
Need more writing resources? Check out these other products from my store:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded.
As always, please contact me with any questions!