This unit is based on the selection entitled "Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass" (pages 397-403) from Chapter 4 of the 11th grade ELA Holt textbook.
Contents include the following:
1. Unit instructions
2. A two-page quickwrite activity to be completed before reading the text
3. A six-page PDF of the text from the book, including annotations for the teacher
4. A thirteen-page student packet of eighty reading questions with five pictures
5. A full teacher answer key for the reading packet
6. A list of twelve review questions and answers
This unit has been meticulously prepared. I am sure you will find it to be an excellent value and to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise noted, all documents are in Microsoft Word to allow you to make any alterations that you so desire.