This novel study is for teaching Nate the Great and the Crunchy Christmas in English to Japanese children. For more focused lessons, it divides the novel into four easy-to-teach sections and includes everything you'll need to teach the book in a systematic way. Click the green preview button and try the first section for FREE.
*** This product is part of the Nate the Great Novel Studies for Japanese Speakers where you can SAVE 50%! ***
Inside each section you'll find:
- comprehension questions about the story with space for students to answer in full sentences;
- a writing prompt where students can express their opinions about topics related to the text;
- a vocabulary list with Japanese translations of key words to save on dictionary time and reduce confusion;
- a word search puzzle for students to enjoy some quiet time to familiarize themselves with the vocabulary;
- a sequencing worksheet to identify the order important events happen in the story; and
- a chapter quiz to assess the students' comprehension.
This product also includes these end-of-book activities:
- a final test;
- a comic strip project;
- an illustrator worksheet;
- a crossword puzzle;
- a chapter summarizer;
- a prediction worksheet;
- a book cover project; and
- a book report assignment.
And as I add new activities and improve existing ones, you'll get the updates free, forever. This booklet was last updated on December 17th, 2018.
Try these other Nate the Great titles: