PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1.6 MB | 66 pages
Notice that all the Nate the Great worksheets on TPT are for native English speakers? Well, The ESL Review now brings you the essential Nate the Great and the Lost List novel study written specifically for teaching to Japanese students! Meticulously crafted and easy to use for both teachers and students, this comprehensive booklet will absolutely enhance your teaching experience. It's classroom tested, and it works.
For more focused and useful lessons, it divides the novel into four easy to teach sections:
- Part 1: p.7-17
- Part 2: p.18-29
- Part 3: p.30-39
- Part 4: p.40-48
Each section includes:
- comprehension questions about the story with space for students to answer in full sentences;
- a creative writing assignment where students can express their opinions about topics related to the text;
- a vocabulary list with Japanese translations of key words to save on dictionary time and reduce confusion about meaning;
- a word search puzzle for students to enjoy some quiet time to familiarize themselves with the vocabulary;
- a sequencing worksheet where students can identify the different components of the story; and
- a chapter quiz so you can assess your students' comprehension of the text and vocabulary.
There are also:
- student handouts;
- a crossword puzzle;
- a make-your-own crossword puzzle worksheet;
- a comic strip project;
- an illustrator worksheet;
- a summarizer worksheet;
- a prediction worksheet;
- a final test;
- a book cover project;
- a book report assignment;
- answer keys.
The best thing is that this novel study unit is still growing! Once purchased, all updates are FREE! Before deciding whether to buy this product check out this amazing bundle and save $$$!