Also included in
- Do you use the National Parks with your students? This comprehensive bundle includes 18 resources to bring the national parks to your classroom. From math to writing, project based learning and research activities, this bundle will carry you through the year! Save over 30% by purchasing the bundle!M$48.00$68.50Save $20.50
Planning a road trip to the national parks has never been so fun! In this cross-curricular project students will plan, budget, and journal about their national park road trip. They will pull skills from math, language arts, and social studies and work with their group members to complete the project.
In this resource you will find a 27 page packet to guide students while planning their trip to a national park. The packet includes: cover, project description, list of national parks by state, brainstorming sheet, outline sheets, graphic organizers, useful websites, food & fuel costs, daily journal, snapshots, climate, postcard and total costs.
I have also included two additional resources at the end of the PDF for your early finishers! They can either complete a pennant for their national park or a park brochure.
The packet comes in color and B&W options.
This resource is based off my best selling Dream Vacation resource!
Check Out Other Great National Park Resources:
- National Park Pennants Complete Collection
- National Park Perimeter and Area Project Based Learning
- 2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication Word Problems
- National Park Non-Fiction Text Structure and Text Features
- Long Division Word Problems | Boom Cards™ | National Parks
Connect with Me!