Thank you for purchasing the National Park Service Layered Book. This product takes students on an engaging journey where they have the opportunity to learn about one of our greatest national treasures-- the National Park System. Your students will be left with a beautiful finished product that they will be proud to show off.
Within the layered book, your students will fill out the following information:
- Year the National Park System was Founded
- Director of the National Park System
- Number of Visitors Annually
- Number of National Parks
- National Parks in Your State (room to list 4)
- National Park Student Most Wants to Visit
- Three Reasons Student Wants to Visit this National Park
- First National Park
- Year This Park Was Established
- Largest National Park
- Smallest National Park
- Number of National Park Service Employees
- Number of National Park Visitor Centers
- Highest Point in North America
- Largest Cave System in the World
- Deepest Lake in the United States
- Lowest Point in the Western Hemisphere
- PLUS National Park Service Logo to Color!
This layered book will be jam packed with facts about the National Park Service and I have no doubt that your students will enjoy showing off what they know in a fun and interactive way.
All pages print on 8.5” x 11” paper, so print it out and get going!
Thank you again for your purchase of the National Park Service Layered Book. I hope that you love it as much as I do.
Certified Teacher and Home Educator