Teach your students about Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, Arches National Park, and more with these easy-to-use national parks printables.
There are 16 printable pages that can be used in your interactive notebooks, cut out and glued onto construction paper, or even used independently just as they are. These activities are blank and ask your students to use the books, websites, or textbooks of your choice to research national parks and fill in the information.
The national parks included are:
• Yellowstone National Park
• Grand Canyon National Park
• Mesa Verde National Park
• Arches National Park
• Acadia National Park
The concepts included are:
• Plants and Animals of the Parks
• Locations of the Parks
• Famous Features of the Parks
• Mapping the Parks and Planning your Trip to a Park
• Writing Postcards from Each of the Parks
Please view the thumbnails and download the preview to see each page that is included in this pack. If you have any additional questions, please use the "Ask a Question" tab in my TpT store.
Thank you for looking!