National Treasure Movie Study WITH Distance Learning/Google Classroom
5th - 7th
What educators are saying
This was a great resource. It came in clutch at the end of the school year when I wanted to let students watch a movie, but was able to tie in the content for academic purposes.
I love the way these packets include both comprehension and critical thinking, as well as having opportunities to apply those skills in creative ways.
Also included in
- This movie studies bundle includes over 75 pages of no-fluff activities. There are 13-24 pages per movie. Each of these four movies comes with valuable lessons on perseverance, integrity, and courage.Each movie was chosen due to its stellar, thought-provoking content and rich character and plot devePrice $14.00Original Price $20.00Save $6.00
National Treasure is such a fun movie filled with great American history lessons! Follow Ben Gates as he steals the Declaration of Independence to find a great treasure! Use these starting points to figure out fact from fiction and have fun with the movie.
This now comes as individual PDFs and Word Docs to upload to Google Classroom/Distance Learning.
This packet comes with 23 pages of discussion and activities plus an answer key. Please view the sample for a detailed preview.
- Movie Quiz
- Clues (can use while watching the movie)
- Cause and Effect
- Character Traits (Ben, Riley, Abigail, Ian)
- Ethics of Stealing writing prompt
- Pros and Cons of Stealing the Declaration
- What's true?
- Declaration of Independence (comprehension + quiz)
- Washington DC (comprehension + quiz)
- Morse Code problems (3)
- Spy Codes Sheet
- Create a Cover
- Word Search
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.