Also included in
- This movie studies bundle includes over 75 pages of no-fluff activities. There are 13-24 pages per movie. Each of these four movies comes with valuable lessons on perseverance, integrity, and courage.Each movie was chosen due to its stellar, thought-provoking content and rich character and plot deve$14.00$20.00Save $6.00
National Treasure is such a fun movie filled with great American history lessons! Follow Ben Gates as he steals the Declaration of Independence to find a great treasure! Use these starting points to figure out fact from fiction and have fun with the movie.
This now comes as individual PDFs and Word Docs to upload to Google Classroom/Distance Learning.
This packet comes with 23 pages of discussion and activities plus an answer key. Please view the sample for a detailed preview.
- Movie Quiz
- Clues (can use while watching the movie)
- Cause and Effect
- Character Traits (Ben, Riley, Abigail, Ian)
- Ethics of Stealing writing prompt
- Pros and Cons of Stealing the Declaration
- What's true?
- Declaration of Independence (comprehension + quiz)
- Washington DC (comprehension + quiz)
- Morse Code problems (3)
- Spy Codes Sheet
- Create a Cover
- Word Search