Native American Art Project: Radial Design using your NAME!!
This Native American project uses radial design in a simple art lesson. It is inspired by Dream Catchers. Recommended for Native American studies, math and art!
- Learn the history of Dream Catchers.
- Use this easy and engaging art and math activity as a part of Social Studies unit
- a beautiful Native American Heritage Month activity
- students use their name or initials to create a unique design
- simple supplies found in most classrooms, easy to modify
- This a highly successful lesson and students are always proud of the engaging beautiful art
- links to the history of Ojibwa Dream Catchers
- step-by-step directions
- examples of completed work
- several templates to copy for use in any classroom
- an self assessment sheet
- a Teacher Gradebook
- a Teacher assignment list (can be used for multiple assignments)
- National Core Standard Checklist
Lesson is easy to modify to meet your needs and supply inventory!
***Don't forget you can earn credits for future purchases simply by leaving feedback! Just go to your my purchases page and click on the provide feedback link! Easy breezy!
When you leave feedback it helps me know what is useful in your classroom!
Please click on the green star below my name to follow me!***