Native American Indian Tribes of North America - 88 pages of instructional text and activities!
1. Northeast Woodland - Algonquian, Iroquois
2. Southeast Woodland - Creeks, Choctaws, Chickasaws, Cherokees, Seminoles
3. Indians of the Central Plains - Sioux, Mandan, Pawnees, Omaha,
4. Indians of the Great Plains - Kiowa, Comanche, Cheyenne, Crow, Blackfoot
5. Indians of the Southwest - Apache, Pueblo, Navajo, Hopi
6. Great Basin Indians - Shoshone, Ute, Paiute
7. Tribes of the Northwest - Coastal, California, Far North, Columbia Plateau - Nez Perce, Chinook, Haida, Tlingit, Inuit
Complete instructional teaching unit for Social Studies and US History, aligned with Common Core Standards.
Includes instructional text and activities for each group.