Native American Indians Interactive Notebook and Lapbook Activities
-- Great for Early American History, Native American Heritage Month (November), or for the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving!
★ ☆ ★ Thematically based, this bundle requires absolutely NO PREPARATION! ★ ☆ ★
Click the green PREVIEW button above to get a sneak peak as to what's inside
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
This 115-page interactive notebook and lapbook bundle includes:
• Steps to create a lapbook
• Using Composition Notebooks
• How to use the Vocabulary Cards Effectively Through Differentiation and Diverse Learners
• Uncommon Learning: Customized Activities Option Menus
• Pre-selected technology integration interactive website links provided throughout
• Vocabulary Cards Pocket with 51 pre-made, no-prep cards
• Notebook Vocabulary Fold Cards
• Vocabulary Word Work Cards Homework / Classwork / Group Activities
• The 8 Strands of Native Americans
• Compare & Contrast Brackets and Venn
• Important Native American Figures with 40 no-prep, pre-made important figure cards
• Native American Cultures Accordion Fold
• Important Figure Folds
• Native American Big Horn Medicine Wheel
• Iroquois Longhouse Activity
• Fun & Games: Lacrosse
• Native American Map Skills
• Create A Flag Activities
• Native American English to Inuktitut: Create Your Own Dictionary
• Native American Art Options
• Inuit Clothing Activity
• Native American Tomahawks
• Native American / The French & Indian War Accordion Timeline
• Native Americans: The Lenape Activity
• Important Native American Wars (Pontiac, Red Cloud)
• Native Americans: The Apache and The Nez Perce Tribe Activities
• Native Americans - Cause & Effect (The Indian Removal Act)
• All About The Wampanoag Book-Style Flapbook Activity
• Native American Art Options
• Native American Hunted Animals Fact Cards Activity
• Native American Unit Student Self-Assessment
• The Iroquois Confederacy ELA Informational Text Test Prep Passage - perfect for traditional test prep practice or as for use as a Close Read exercise!
...and lots more!
Common Core Aligned, 115 engaging pages.
Take advantage of GIGANTIC $AVING$ With our The Iroquois, American Revolution, and French & Indian War MEGA Bundle Toolbox
and $ave over $30.00!
You May Also Be Also Like Our The Three Branches of Government
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2016