All of my Native American activities are included in this bundle. A great addition to your study of the Native Americans.
This set of hands-on activities and collaborative projects includes:
- Native Americans: 6 tribes of the Iroquois Confederacy Cooperative Mini-Project
- Native Americans: Legend and Farming of the Iroquois Station Activity
- Native Americans: Housing of the Iroquois
- Native Americans: Iroquois culture - Midwinter Ceremony
See how I use station activities on the blog
Want to save more? This bundle is available as part of an Early America Bundle
which also includes American Revolution and American Colonies activities and projects.
This detailed bundle includes:
Complete teacher’s guide for each set of Native American related activities
Student handouts including directions, informational text, and activities for different ways to conduct activity depending on classroom resources
A complete list of materials
Use in activity stations, for whole class activities, or to differentiate with students. Provide these along with other Native American
activities to engage students’ different interests and learning styles.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.