Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.8 MB | 10 pages
A fun and collaborative way for students to learn about the Native American tribes from your state!
Students will research and prepare museum display boards on one Native American tribe. (You choose the tribes for your state.) Research questions include:
- When did they live in our state?
- Where in our state did they live?
- What did they hunt?
- What did they eat?
- What tools and other objects did they make?
- What were their homes like?
- What should they be remembered for?
- Student generated questions
Product includes project handout, student note taking page, display board page, and grading rubric.
To see how this product was used in my classroom, please visit my blog, www.mrslaffinslaughings.blogspot.com.