This bundle will save you a ton of planning time and allow your students to have an engaging learning experience. All you have to do is print and teach. No need to hunt for reading material that aligns with standards.
Easy for both student and teacher to use!
Hands-on resource includes:
Non fiction reading passages about:
- The Sioux - differentiated into three levels
- The Wampanoag - differentiated into three levels
- The Pueblo - differentiated into three levels
- The Cherokee- differentiated into three levels
- The Comanche- differentiated into three levels
- Engaging photographs to hook the students into the lesson
- Question sheet for before, during and after reading
- Unknown words graphic organizer
- Specific details graphic organizer
- Main Topic
- Cause and Effect
- Text Dependent Questions
- Regional Map
- Writing paper
- Quick writing craft
Teachers who have used this resource have said:
- THE BEST resource for grade level appropriate text on world cultures! Totally worth the price as I will be using it for years to come! It's so difficult to find books on world culture at this reading level that are similar enough that students can compare and contrast. This resource was so, so useful!
- This helped beef up my social studies center for more than a month. Thank you for such a comprehensive package!
- This is a stunning resource that was the perfect supplement to my unit on world culture. Thank you for your work!
- I LOVE these passages!! They are very informative and are differentiated. They can be used in many different areas in your classroom.
- This was a great resource and I am using it in a Special Education setting and it was perfect. It has great visuals and examples to help teach concepts. I will be using this again!
You may also like:
Social Studies Mega Bundle
Native American Regional Unit
Culture Passages Mega Bundle
Connect with Amy Labrasciano
Be sure to follow my TpT store in order to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Copyright © Amy Labrasciano. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.