Looking for a fun format for your next research project? Look no further! Your students will love the colorful layout of this Native American Research Flip Booklet, and you’ll love the organization.
• 6-page flip booklet with lined pages for writing paragraphs
• 6-page flip booklet with bulleted pages for writing sentences or phrases
• 6-page flip booklet with framed pages for pictures
Select one format for your class or use all three to differentiate.
• Cover – students write the name of the group and draw or paste a picture
• Location – students add a map showing the group’s location
• Clothing – students write or draw pictures about the group’s traditional clothing
• Shelter – students write or draw pictures of the group’s traditional homes
• Food – students write or draw pictures to show historic foods of the group
• Interesting Facts – students add other information about the group
Additional Flip Booklets:
• Animal Flip Booklet
• Great Lakes Research Flip Booklet
Click on Follow Me to be notified as other units are published.
For weekly ideas, activities, links, and freebies, check out my blog, Enjoy Teaching
Common Core State Standards – RI.3.7, RI.4.7, RI.5.7, W.3.7, W.4.7, W.5.7
This product was updated in June of 2015. It now has an improved format and crisp fonts.