Also included in
- This American History Bundle covers nine social studies units for U.S. History. You will find informational text, activities, crafts, reading comprehension questions, graphic organizers, charts, study guides, tests, projects and so much more for Native Americans, Explorers, Colonial Times, Revolutio$96.99$119.77Save $22.78
- This resource was a request from a buyer to bundle these units together.1. NATIVE AMERICAN2. EXPLORERS3. COLONIAL4. AMERICAN REVOLUTION5. GOVERNMENTThank you for visiting my store!PamMEGA BUNDLE: AMERICAN HISTORY MEGA BUNDLEAre you looking for other Social Studies products?Native American UnitNat$52.50$72.81Save $20.31
- This resource was a request from a customer to bundle these units together. I offer 20% off any Social Studies Units Bundled.1. Native American2. Explorers3. Colonial Unit4. Government5. Westward Expansion6. Reconstruction7. Industrial RevolutionThank you for visiting my store!Pam$59.99$80.93Save $20.94
- This resource was a request from a customer to bundle these units together. I offer 20% off any Social Studies Units Bundled.1. Native American2. Explorers3. Colonial4. Revolutionary War5. Westward Expansion6. Civil WarThank you for visiting my store!Pam$64.76$83.80Save $19.04
- This resource was a request from a customer to bundle these units together. I offer 20% off any Social Studies Units Bundled.1. Native American2. Westward Expansion3. Civil War4. Industrial RevolutionThank you for visiting my store!Pam$38.36$48.96Save $10.60
- This resource was a request from a customer to bundle these units together. I offer 20% off any Social Studies Units Bundled.1. Native American2. Colonial3. Revolutionary War4. Westward Expansion5. Civil War6. Government7. Industrial Revolution8. ReconstructionThank you for visiting my store!Pam$81.99$110.78Save $28.79
Native American Unit - This Native American Unit provides informational text and comprehension activities for 7 NATIVE AMERICAN REGIONS IN NORTH AMERICA. No textbook is needed to complete the activities and project.
Each unit is now sold separately:
What is included in the digital version?
The GOOGLE | POWERPOINT VERSIONS are for all 7 regions.
THE GOOGLE AND POWERPOINT STUDENT VERSIONS:
ALL 7 REGIONS OF NORTH AMERICA are included.
1. NATIVE AMERICAN STUDENT VERSION: There are 2 versions for differentiation just like the printable. (Look for plans, projects, links, and answer keys in the PDF.
Version 1- Lexile level 650-700
Version 2- Lexile level 950-1000
2. NATIVE AMERICA SELF-CHECK: This is great for review or centers. It can be used after each region and/or at the end of the unit.
3. NATIVE AMERICA CUMULATIVE QUIZ: There is a fill-in-the-blank/short answer cumulative quiz at the end of the student version or use the GOOGLE FORMS automatic grading quiz. If you use the google quiz. (You can delete the quiz at the end of each student version.)
With so many states or districts having different standards, I tried to supply different versions. There are 4 versions for the charts, map, and cumulative quiz. (The informational text, activities, and region quiz is the same for all versions.)
Version 1- 7 Regions: Eastern Woodlands, Southeast, Great Plains, Southwest, Northwest Coast, Arctic, Great Basin
Version 2- 6 Regions: Eastern Woodlands, Southeast, Great Plains, Southwest, Northwest Coast, Arctic
Version 3- 5 Regions: Eastern Woodlands, Southeast, Great Plains, Southwest, Northwest Coast
Version 4- 5 Regions: Eastern Woodlands, Great Plains, Southwest, Northwest Coast, Great Basin
★★★ What is included? ★★★
✓ COVER PAGE for notes or folder
✓ MAP PRINTABLES to color the location of each region. (4 options)
✓ STUDY CHARTS to fill in notes for each region using the informational text. (2 different versions)
✓ 2-PAGE INFORMATIONAL TEXT for each region- great for CLOSE reading. This resource now includes 2 reading levels for differentiation.
✓ COMPREHENSION PAGES for each region.
Skills include: Main Idea and Details, Context Clues, Vocabulary, Graphic Organizers, Inference, Text Evidence, Cause and Effect, Writing
✓ A QUIZ FOR EACH REGION
✓ CUMULATIVE QUIZ
✓ CUMULATIVE PROJECT
✓ ACROSTIC POEMS There is one for each region.
✓ PLUS INFORMATIONAL TEXT MINI-BOOKLETS (Currently offered in 1 reading level.)
★★★ What information is included in the informational text? ★★★
★ tools, weapons
★ arts and crafts
PLEASE NOTE: (Be careful not to put these resources on a public website. For copyright purposes, websites need to be password protected)
Note: Facts and information were taken from official sites, books, videos, and interviews of the indigenous people from each region. (sources included) In addition, a specialist with a masters degree in US/Indian Relations (and related to members of the Rosebud Sioux tribe) reviewed the material. To be respectful to the Native American culture and their sacred beliefs, crafts have been taken out. The purpose of this resource is to provide the necessary information to meet the needs of social studies curriculum in the United States.
Thank you for visiting my store!
GO TO ROCKINRESOURCES.COM TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS AND HOW I TEACH TO MOTIVATE, EDUCATE, DIFFERENTIATE. DON'T FORGET TO JOIN FOR THE EXCLUSIVE FREEBIE VAULT!
GRAB TEACHING TIPS FROM:
Are you looking for other Social Studies units?
Are you looking for different products?
STEP-BY-STEP WRITING PROGRAMS (GRADES 1-8) -motivate students AND boost test scores!