These interactive notebook pages designed to review key social studies terms and Native American vocabulary. These notes can be used with any social studies textbook or resource. Notes are flipbooks and flapbooks that allow for interactive studying and review. Keys are provided when needed.
Interactive Notes Included:
- Region stacking booklet (+key)
- Culture stacking booklet (3 versions +key)
- Migration stacking booklet (+key)
- Native American Environments Mini-flipbooks (6 different environments)
- Arctic Adaptations (2 versions)
Vocabulary covered: Region, culture, migration, arctic ice fields, desert, grassland, mountains, forests, tundra and adaptations.
Please check out a preview of this product for examples of interactive note sheets. Curriculum reading materials are NOT included in this product. This product is meant to be used with your current resources and curriculum. This product is based off content taught in History Alive! (Chapters 2 & 3)
Thanks for your interest!