Your students will have fun, entering the world of the Native Americans as they research the culture groups of each United States region. This digital interactive research project is a great learning tool for Google Drive or Google Classroom, perfect for centers, a 1:1 classroom, or a supplemental activity. Also included are printable pages, which can be used for note taking before completing the digital project, or as a stand-alone research project.
The PDF includes:
1. "How To," including link to the project.
2. Beginning to use the Google Slides/Google Classroom page.
The Native Americans Research Project includes:
1. Illustrated drag and drop match the labels to the culture group activity.
2. Drag and drop culture groups to their locations on a map.
3. Graphic organizers: Roles of men and women, famous Native Americans, the first Americans, early culture groups, interaction with other cultures, what if scenarios, and more.
4. Printable resources
5. Extension activities
6. Answer key