Native Americans: Iroquois Confederacy Culture Midwinter Ceremony Station Activities
was never so fun as with these three Native American activities centered around the MidWinter Ceremony. Students read informational text about the ceremony and about specific parts of the ceremony. Students design rattles, build masks, and play games from the Midwinter Ceremony and more. Experiential learning brings Native American life alive. This is hands-on learning at its best.
Current Native American Related Resources Include:
- Native Americans: 6 tribes of the Iroquois Confederacy Cooperative Mini-Project
- Native Americans: Legend and Farming of the Iroquois Station Activity
- Native Americans: Housing of the Iroquois
- Native Americans: Iroquois culture - Midwinter Ceremony
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.