Native Americans: Legend and Farming of the Iroquois Station Activity
was never so fun as these three Native American Farming activities centered around the Three Legends Sister. Experiential learning brings Native American life alive. This is hands-on learning at its best. Use in activity stations, for whole class activities, or to differentiate with students. This is the 2nd of 4 station activities for Native Americans: The Iroquois. dents’ different interests and learning styles.
This detailed guide includes:
- Complete teacher’s guide for a 90 minute activity
- Student handouts including directions, informational text, an Iroquois legend, and student directions for activities related to Iroquois farming.
- Student samples
- A complete list of materials
Currently Available Native American resources include:
- Native Americans: 6 tribes of the Iroquois Confederacy Cooperative Mini-Project
- Native Americans: Legend and Farming of the Iroquois Station Activity
- Native Americans: Housing of the Iroquois
- Native Americans: Iroquois culture - Midwinter Ceremony
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.