This Early Americans, Native Americans, and American Indian Tribes activities packet has a whopping 64 slides of colorful images, fun, and engaging materials. The Native Americans power point focuses on the earliest Americans all the way up to current life on the Indian Tribe Reservations. I include explorers like Christopher Columbus, relationships like Captain John Smith and Pocahontas, and American Indians that are heroes like Sacagawea and Jim Thorpe. I also include Native American rituals, hunting practices (bison - buffalo), religious ceremonies, farming methods, and even discuss civilizations such as the Mayan, Aztec, and Inca.
This is a great activities packet for Native American Day or American Indian Heritage Month. It can can also be used as a social studies lesson, focusing on ancient civilizations, world cultures, and even Thanksgiving. The slides are creative and will surely prompt excitement and discussion. I even have about a half dozen imbedded videos to entertain your students. Please see my example slides for an idea about what great content you will be receiving. Enjoy!!
Included in this American Indian Activities Pack:
- Native American Powerpoint
- Early Americans Powerpoint
- Native American videos
- Native American coloring pages and worksheets
- European Explorers coloring pages
- Thanksgiving Day coloring pages and worksheets
- Pocahontas coloring pages
Similar products to consider:
- Ancient Civilizations Powerpoint and Activities
- World Cultures Powerpoint and Activities
- Thanksgiving Day Powerpoint and Activities
- Columbus Day Powerpoint and Activities