Native Americans: Unit Project on the tribes of the Iroquois
is a student-centered project. Students are given a large selection of potential project topics and project formats to do some a deep study of the Iroquois tribes. A list of over 30 Native American: Iroquois topics is included. Students analyze their topic such as the Cherokee, women in the Iroquois nation, and more. This is student-centered learning at its best.
Included in this project guide:
- Project topics
- Project formats
- Research Template
- Organizing Your Research
- Project Timeline
- Peer-to-Peer Feedback
- Student project reflection
- Teacher project tracker form
- Native Americans: 6 tribes of the Iroquois Confederacy Cooperative Mini-Project
- Native Americans: Legend and Farming of the Iroquois Station Activity
- Native Americans: Housing of the Iroquois
- Native Americans: Iroquois culture - Midwinter Ceremony
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
- Colonial America: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
American Revolution: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- Civil Rights: Real-world civil rights campaign
- Colonial America: Pop-up town station activity
- Biography: Build a LinkedIn profile for a Historic Figure
- Biography: Create a resume for a Historic Figure
- Writing a Research Paper: A student's guide to writing a research paper
- Research Project: Create a book jacket
- Research Project: A visual timeline for a social studies project
Coming soon… Birth of a nation: meet the players, Civil War station activities, and much, much more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.