Supplement your instruction about Native Americans with this cute pack of activities. This set includes the following:
- activities with which students figure out what natural resources were used to make certain items
- opportunities for students to tell what they've learned about certain artifacts
- activities for students to compare Woodland & Plains Indians, including a short assessment
- a cute book for students to create on which to write and draw what they've learned about both Woodland & Plains Indians and their natural resources, shelters, food, daily lives, habitat, artifacts and interesting facts.
- a table of contents
- helpful explanations of each activity
Update: For each printable I added a duplicate page with less ink needed when printing - I just took off the cute polka dot background.