A word search puzzle featuring the names of 21 Native American Indian tribes. Kids will learn the names of the tribes and how to spell them while having fun doing a puzzle. Great activity for early finishers or as a take home treat.
Puzzlers will have to look in all directions including diagonally and backwards to find the names. Some of the names overlap as well, making this a challenging puzzle.
The names of the tribes to look for are:
Algonquian, Apache, Blackfoot, Cherokee, Cheyenne, Chippewa, Chinook, Choctaw, Comanche, Creek, Crow, Hopi, Iroquois, Navajo, Nez Perce, Pawnee, Pueblo, Shawnee, Shoshone, Sioux, Winnebago
You might also like:
• 50 States Word Search
• US Geography Puzzle Bundle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥