Fun coloring pages and printable cards about Jesus' birth for kindergarten and primary students!
These Nativity Christmas cards and coloring pages are ideal for kindergarten to grade two students to color, fold into a stand and paste, trace or write a message into. Ideal for literacy centers!
Related blog post: Building Bethlehem In Kindergarten
Included so far:
- 9 Nativity themed Christmas card templates (for folding 8 1/2 x 11 paper in half)
- messages for celebrating the birth of Jesus for easy differentiation (regular print and dotted ABC font). Options to print text (or lines) directly onto the card (double-sided), or print messages to cut and paste!
- 6 Nativity themed coloring pages (used in this post!)
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!)
Enjoy, and best wishes for the Christmas season!
More for the holiday season:
- ⛄ Free Christmas, Nativity, Hanukkah, holiday cards for Learning Buddies!
- ⛄ Kindergarten North Pole Bakery Dramatic Play, Craft, Write-the-room
- ⛄ Christmas North Pole Theme PreEmergent Reader, follow ups
- ⛄ Christmas ⭐Nativity Craft / Dramatic Play
- ⛄ Christmas Fun Reading and Writing Bundle K-2! ☆Best value!☆
- ⛄ Christmas North Pole Christmas Reading and Writing Activities!
- ⭐ Nativity Reading and Writing Activities! K-2
- ⛄ Ten at the Sled – A counting reindeer by 2s, phrasing and fluency reader
- ⛄ Letters to Santa and Mrs. Claus (Differentiated Emergent/Easy)
- ❄️ FREE New Year Activity
- ❄️ My Winter Things and Red Things (for Valentine's Day!) - 2pk
- ❄️ Fun, Winter, NoPrep Literacy Printables for K-2!
- ❄️ Free Printable Valentine Cards for our Reading Buddies
More ways to encourage kids to write for real purposes:
- Thank you for being my Reading Buddy Card Freebie
- Write for Real Purposes: Fun Summer Lists!
- Write for Real Purposes: Hospital Dramatic Play Center with Printables!
- ✨SEE WHAT'S NEW!✨
- ✅The Sight-Word-Stages Lv aa-B readers w/ follow-ups (color for classroom library, or use on tablet; differentiate by printing line-art versions, TpT Easel compatible) ✅
- ✐ More K/1 Literacy!
- ❤️All Dealing-With-Feelings SEL Resources❤️
- ❤️ The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- ❤️ Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- ☻☺ Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year!
- ➪ The Complete Personal Printable Alphabet Book Kit with over 200 Line Art Images!
- ☀ Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log
- ❤️ Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
Christmas activities | Nativity literacy activities | literacy activities | birth of Jesus | Nativity activity | Nativity writing | Christmas literacy activities | The First Christmas | Sunday School | Bible School | Christmas card | Christmas | Nativity | printables | noprep | coloring pages