Your Nativity Craft for Kids printable is ready to deliver holiday joy, excitement, and festivity!
- Nativity Paper Craft for Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Activities- Nativity
All you need is a pair of scissors, a glue stick, and your creativity & imagination to fill them up.
This set includes:
This stunning watercolor nativity scene will help reinforce the story of our Lord’s birth, while your child practices fine motor skills.
When complete, the set will provide lots of quiet time fun!
This DIY paper craft activity can be done in group or alone (young children should be accompanied by an adult).
More Christmas Activities
- Advent Ornament Calendar (COMPLETE SET)
- Advent Activities for Kids
- Christmas Color by Number
- Kindergarten Sight words: Winter
- Snowman Math: Kindergarten
- Snowman Worksheet and Activities
- Winter Writing Booklet and Writing Prompts
- Scissors Skills worksheets and Fine Motor Practice: Winter
Bible Studies for Kids:
- Bible Study BUNDLE #1
- Daniel 1: Bible Study and Children's Ministry Activities
- Beatitudes Coloring Pages
- Sunday School Activities: Fruits of the Spirit
- Bible Object Lessons for Kids: Waterfalls
- Bible Fun for Kids: ABCs of God's Character
- Bible Study: What Can I Learn from the Camel
- Bible Study: Pearl of Great Price- Matthew 13:45-46
- Bible Study: Transfiguration of Jesus- Matthew 17
- Daniel 4: King Nebuchadnezzar's Tree Dream
- Sunday School Lessons on Prayer for Preschoolers
- Bible Study for Kids: What Can I Learn From the Ant?
My personal statement of faith:
I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
I believe “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” and that we are saved by faith in Jesus.
Some of my favorite Bible teachers are my husband (Craig Sayler), Pastor Jon Courson, Pastor Chuck Smith, and CH Spurgeon.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺