Nativity Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
This is a FUN Christmas worksheet packet that your young learners will love!
This printable packet is written for the Kindergarten and First Grade levels.
The worksheets in this printable packet each have a Nativity theme.
♥ Make sure you click on the preview samples above!
In this 20-page Nativity Worksheet Packet:
→ Who Am I?
– Use the words in the word bank to complete the riddles
→ Christmas Word Search
→ Cut it Out!
– Label each part of the Nativity Scene
→ Fix the Sentence!
– Write the sentences with correct capitalization and punctuation
→ Build Your Christmas Sentence!
(2) – Cut out the sentence, draw a picture, and practice writing; includes 2 pages
→ Nativity Writing Practice
→ Match It!
– Match each picture with its shadow
→ What’s the Word?
– Fill in the sentence with the correct word
→ Measuring with Stars
– Measure various objects using the star ruler provided
→ Counting and Simple Math
– Addition with pictures; simple counting
→ What Comes Next?
– Cut out the pictures to complete the patterns
→ Punctuate It!
– Cut and paste activity; Glue the correct end mark on each sentence
→ Label the Nativity Picture
– Cut and paste activity
→ Number Bonds
– Number bonds with sums to 10
→ What’s the Missing Number?
– Fill in the missing numbers; to 30
→ Beginning Letter J
– Find the objects that begin with the /j/ sound
→ Color By Number: Addition and Subtraction
– Includes whole numbers to 10
→ Follow the Star!
– Counting by 2’s maze
→ Add or Subtract?
– Complete each equation with a plus or minus sign
→ ABC Order
– Arrange each section of Nativity-themed words in ABC order
You might also be interested in:
★ Nativity Coloring Pages
★ File Folder Word Wall: CHRISTMAS! (Vocabulary related to the Birth of Christ)
★ Nativity Label the Picture Pages
♥ I appreciate any and all feedback! Thank you if you choose to leave a comment!