Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students will flip over this fun and flashy flip-flap activity that focuses on 12 different natural disasters—volcanoes, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, avalanches, wildfires, blizzards, floods, droughts, landslides, and pestilence.
Great for bulletin boards, interactive notebooks, study guides, or the project-based classroom!
Check out the PREVIEW for more detailed information.
Click here to follow GravoisFare and be notified when new products are released.
NATURAL DISASTERS FLIP-FLAP BOOKS
• Step-by-step instructions the describe how to create the flip-flap books
• Photographs of each step make it extra-easy to assemble.
• A 15-page key with suggested answers that help you guide students as they research the causes of the natural disasters and safety tips for each of the disasters
• Icons Templates (B&W and Color Versions) that focus on:
• 5 Writing templates:
--- Safety Tips
--- Fun Facts
• Bulletin Board Letter Templates:
--- Bold, colorful letters that spell out DISASTER! for a bulletin board. Three different sizes are provided: one letter per page, two letters per page, and three letters per page
Check out these great projects from GravoisFare that focus on:
NATURAL DISASTERS and PLATE TECTONICS
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward TPT purchases.
Follow the GravoisFare store to be notified when new products are added; more hands-on projects are added regularly.
*** GravoisFare is Everywhere! ***