This science notebook is a teacher time saver! This product includes lessons plans, foldables, activities, labs, vocabulary, materials for early finishers, QR codes, homework suggestions, an end of the unit quiz, and examples from my own notebook! This product is jam packed with resources ready to go so that you do not have to spend time planning!
Your class will learn about:
- What a Natural Disaster is
- Types of Natural Disaster
- Ways to Stay Safe During a Natural Disaster
Here's What's Included:
- A weeks worth of lesson plans aligned to the TEKS grades 2, 3, and 4 included
- A mini vocabulary word wall
- Vocabulary cards with definitions
- Mini Vocabulary Posters with high quality- real life pictures
- Vocabulary Foldables and notes page
- Anchor chart ideas and resources
- Natural Disaster Recording sheet
- Ways to Stay Safe Foldable
- Tic-Tac-Toe choice Board
- Materials for Choice Board (writing prompts, poem, fact sheet, drawing activity and more)
- Lightning lab
- Tornado in a bottle lab
- KWL Chart
- Natural Disaster 4 Square
- QR Codes with links incase you do not have access to a QR Coder scanner
- QR Code recording sheet
- Natural Disaster Fact Recording Sheet
- Word Search Activity
- Drawing Prompts Activity
- Writing Prompts
- Quiz and answer key
**If you own my Science Interactive Journal: Unit 4, then you already own this product.
If you have any questions feel free to email me @email@example.com or leave a comment on the question tab for this product.
Click the green star to follow me to be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches!