Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Here it is! ALL of my EARTH SCIENCE units together in a discounted bundle!EARTH SCIENCE bundle includes:Day and NightSun and Moon PowerPointNatural ResourcesNatural Resources PowerPointThe Water CycleLandforms PowerPointLandformsNatural Sources of Water PowerPointNatural Sources of WaterSeasonsSeaso$53.00$76.00Save $23.00
- Get ready to celebrate Earth Day with your students with this EARTH DAY BUNDLE! All my Earth Day and Natural Resources products together for one discounted price!Save over 30% buying the bundle!EARTH DAY bundle includes:Natural ResourcesNatural Resources PowerPointReduce, Reuse, RecycleCelebrate Ear$16.50$24.00Save $7.50
Discover the importance of Earth's Natural Resources with this bundleunit! It includes real pictures of renewable, non-renewable and manmade resources to sort, printables, student books, interactive science notebook activities, foldables and PowerPoint using all real pictures!
Included in this bundle are:
- It includes all real pictures of renewable and non-renewable resources plus information on how we can conserve our natural resources.
This is a great addition to your curriculum for review or as an introduction to Natural Resources.
What other teachers have said about this PowerPoint:
- "I love how professional and thorough this PowerPoint is! Just what I was looking for to supplement my unit. Thank you!"
- "Great power point! Lots of info and very engaging."
- "If I could, I'd buy all of your resources!!! Great work!"
- "This is going to be a great introduction to renewable and non-renewable resources! Thanks! :)"
It includes real pictures of renewable, non-renewable and manmade resources to sort, printables, student books and interactive science notebook activities and foldables! This unit includes whole and half-sheet page versions (perfect for science notebooks!)
What other teachers have said about these activities:
- "Best resource out there for natural resources."
- "I used this material for a observational lesson! the feedback was fantastic!"
- "This packet was awesome! Our curriculum is lacking in this area and this packet made it easy for me, yet so valuable for the students!"
- "I am very impressed with this package! This is a great addition to our homeschool science studies. My children saw me printing off the material and they are eager to dive in. Thank you!"
**Natural Resources full color, real picture cards for sorting:
A great addition to your science center! Students can sort the pictures under the correct header card and complete any one of the included printables. Pictures come with and without picture labels.
**Natural Resources Anchor Charts & Circle Graphs
Full color anchor charts feature real pictures and examples of each renewable and non-renewable resource.
**Natural Resources printables and recording sheets:
Draw/label/describe natural resources
Draw a picture and list examples of natural resources
Make a list of renewable and non-renewable resources
Natural Resources Science Notebook foldables
Cut and Sort the objects (2 versions)
3-2-1 About Natural Resources
Natural Resources foldable information booklet
Natural Resources Scavenger Hunt
How Do Living Things Use Natural Resources?
Label the Picture: Renewable and Non-Renewable Resources
Classifying Natural Resources
Facts to Know About Natural Resources
Natural Resources Student Books
Students can describe how the natural resource is used by living things and draw a picture in the box. When completed, the pages can be stapled together to create a book and glued into their science notebooks. Pages are not numbered so you can use all the pages or only the ones you need.
***Be the first to know about sales, freebies and new product launches:
*Look for the green star next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.