This fantastic assignment designed to be paired with the Pearson Physical Geography 7 textbook (yes, the flipbooks) - specifically the Natural Resources Unit. However, it is open that it can be applied as a culminating task for any textbook.
This 10 slide Powerpoint introduces the assignment, and includes:
- What a Dossier is
- Outline of 4 Natural Resources to choose from
- Checklist of what the students should include in the dossier
- a list of items they might consider using to be creative
- 3 slides of examples of different dossiers (different levels and topics)
- A Due Date and Marks slide
This aligns well with the Ontario Geography Curriculum, and can also be an Inquiry-based learning project.