A FREE resource to sample ALL my teaching resources! Check out how my products integrate to form a complete unit!
• Download the preview to view the differentiated unit planning guide. This file is included in the download.
• Check out the links to individual products for more information and previews of the activities.
• The activities in this bundle satisfy NGSS MS-PS1-3 and MS-ESS3-1.
This bundle includes:
• Editable PowerPoint Presentation, Scaffolded Notes and Exam
• Interactive Notebook Lessons (Input Notes, INB Activities, Quizzes & Reflection Exercises)
• Bell Ringers & Task Cards Tiered to Bloom's Taxonomy
• SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
• Differentiated Unit Pacing and Planning Guide
• Homework, Vocabulary Builders & Review Materials (not yet available)
• Natural Resources PowerPoint, Notes & Exam
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE
. The product includes a PowerPoint Presentation (37 differentiated slides), scaffolded notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included) and a summative examination (differentiated and answer key included). The PowerPoint is differentiated for upper elementary and middle school students. A color-shape code is found on the upper left corner of every slide to help you differentiate concepts for your students' needs and abilities.
• Natural Resources INB Unit
interactive notebook unit is composed of interactive notebook chapters. Each chapter includes an overview with photos of the completed INB activity, one page of input notes (differentiated when necessary), at least one INB activity (key included), a 4-5 question mini assessment (key included) and a 2-part reflection exercise. This INB unit includes 5 INB lessons and 6 INB activities:
Chapter 1: Natural Resources Part 1 (Natural vs. Man-Made)
Chapter 2: Natural Resources Part 2 (Renewable vs. Nonrenewable)
Chapter 3: Synthetic Products
Chapter 4: Distribution of Natural Resources
Chapter 5: Effects of Uneven Distribution
• Natural Resources Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations are differentiated laboratory activities that require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. These labs are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. This bundle includes 2 SNAPs lab activities:
• Uneven Distribution of Natural Resources Lab Stations Activity
• Synthetic Products Lab Stations Activity
• Natural Resources Task Cards
24 differentiated and tiered task card questions to help assess your students on important concepts covered in this science unit. Answer sheets (differentiated) and key included.
• Natural Resources Bell Ringers
Differentiated and tiered 3-part activities designed to "warmup" students at the beginning of a lesson. Full and half page printing options and key included. This product includes 5 bell ringers aligned with the chapters in the INB unit:
Bell Ringer #1: Natural vs. Synthetic Resources
Bell Ringer #2: Renewable vs. Nonrenewable Resources
Bell Ringer #3: Synthetic Products
Bell Ringer #4: Distribution of Natural Resources
Bell Ringer #5: Effects of Uneven Distribution