Natural or Artificial: Sorting Cards & Chart
These photographic cards will help children learn to classify natural and artificial things.
This work includes:
- title cards - both large and small
- 12 labeled photographic cards with natural made objects/things
- 12 labeled photographic cards with artificially made objects/things
- 2 basic information cards that outline the qualities of natural and artificial things
- 1 control chart showing the correct classification of the photo cards
The 24 photographic cards come with labels attached (the photo shows them without the labels). You can cut the labels off, or print two sets and make your own 3-Part cards. This work is suitable for the non-reader and reader - adjust your lesson accordingly.
* The photographic cards are approx. 3" x 3¾". The Control Chart prints on 8½" x 11" paper.
Learn why our materials are open-ended.