PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Planning your adventure:
What to take along on your Nature
• Your nature journal and a pencil to
take a note of everything you see and
do. Extra coloured pencils may be
great if you like to draw.
• Binoculars and a magnifying glass.
• A small jar for any specimens you may
find so you can collect, examine then
• A small bag to keep all your materials
and supplies together.
• A drink of water – exploring is thirsty
• A snack to sit down and nibble on
whilst you reflect on what you’ve seen
and plan your next move.
• Suitable clothes – a hat if it is warm or
waterproofs if it could rain.
• A cloth or tissue in case you touch
something a bit yuck, even though that
is one of the best parts of exploring.
• A happy cheerful exploring attitude,
after all there is nothing better than
being out in nature is there?