Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2 MB|15 pages
These 20 nature themed group numbers were designed for Extreme Makeover Classroom Edition (2017) in hopes that the students would feel as though they were studying in the beautiful outdoors!
Hello teachers! I designed these for Extreme Makeover Classroom Edition (2017). The idea was to make the students feel like they were studying outside in nature– hence the nature themed group numbers! I also included some additional free group numbers with terrariums (that I had originally planned to use).
1. Print the number of group numbers needed and laminate them (laminating is not necessary, but they will last longer if you do).
2. Cut out all of the group numbers around the black border.
3. Using a popsicle stick, glue the group numbers (back to back) on the stick and wait until dry.
4. I put my group numbers in fake potted plants that I found at Home Goods and Ikea! You can put yours in anything you’d like!
5. If you don’t have groups daily, try using them for stations!