Need something fun and interactive for the first days of school?! This bundle was designed as an introduction to biology, but works great for any science course! This bundle covers topics such as: nature of science, scientific method, lab safety, lab equipment, experimental variables, and more.
The bundle culminates with a simple student-designed laboratory experiment. In this experiment, students design a lab to compare how "pills" (skittles) dissolve in different "acid" (water) temperatures. Students can safely put their lab safety and experimental procedure skills to the test!
This bundle contains the following items:
- Exploring the Nature of Science Task Cards
- Exploring the Nature of Science Organizer (accompanies task cards)
- Exploring the Nature of Science Organizer ANSWER KEY
- Harry Potter Lab Safety Scenario Identification
- Harry Potter Lab Safety Key
- Lab Safety Domino Activity
- A Get-to-Know-Your-Lab-Equipment Activity
- Simple Student Designed Experimental Investigation