A FREE resource to help you design and implement a comprehensive Nature of Science unit! This resource includes multiple pacing options to focus or broaden the scope of your course so to meet the needs of your students. Aligned with grades 3-5 and/or 6-8 NGSS science and engineering practice.
About this Product:
• Includes individual unit planning guides with multiple pacing options
• Includes a course overview with THREE pacing options
• Breaks down an entire year into units, themes and lessons
• Suggests how and when to use my products so to implement the 5E Lesson Model
• Helps you pace a Nature of Science unit or course or focused mini-units
• Aligns Nature of Science units to grades 3-5 and/or 6-8 NGSS science and engineering practices
You can use this product to help you:
• Prioritize essential topics and concepts that should be covered in an NGSS aligned Nature of Science unit
• Utilize my products, including my Interactive Notebook Units, PowerPoints, Exams and SNAPs labs
• Plan and pace your own NGSS aligned Nature of Science unit or course
• Incorporate lessons dedicated to understanding science, science practices, lab practices, math skills and engineering design throughout the year
• This resource requires Microsoft Excel (or like program) to open and edit the plans and pacing calendars.
• This resource considers some activities that are not available yet but are currently being created.
• Check out all my FREE planning and pacing materials HERE.