Introduce the concept of Nature vs. Nurture to your sociology students at the beginning of a unit on socialization by watching film clips about twins separated at a young age and Nova’s Genie: Secrets of a Wild Child, and having students respond to each.
1. Two PowerPoint Slides with film links.
2. Questions for the film clips.
3. A foldable graphic organizer and questions for Nova’s Genie: Secrets of a Wild Child
This is a part of my Sociology and Socialization Interactive Notebook Bundle and My Sociology Interactive Notebooks Mega Bundle:
Sociology and Socialization Interactive Notebook Bundle
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.
Be sure to check out my blog for stories, resources, and ideas! My Blog
And be sure to sign up for My Newsletter
if you’d like free resources and teaching tips delivered to your inbox!