This bundle includes printable nautical pages to help create your own system of planning, grading, and organizing.
This product was created to help you organize and plan your day within the classroom. You are able to choose the pages you want to include and print as many of each as you need. I am currently using this in a 3-ring binder but you may choose to display/use it whatever way works for you.
Included in this set are the following:
1. Teacher Plan Book and Organizer Details
2. Covers – This set will have two different options.
3. Grade Book – This will include 7 pages of nautical clipart and titles. There is one blank one for you to fill in with a subject of your choice. The other 6 include: Math, Reading, Word Study, Science, Social Studies, and Writing
4. Attendance – This sheet is shown by the week and is color coded. There is a space to enter the date as well as record when children are absent, tardy, or released early.
5. Monthly Plan Sheets – This is a two-page sheet with a box for each month of the year. Each block has a nautical clipart image. This is mainly to jot down your themes, events, or topics that you will use over the year.
6. Weekly Plans – These weekly plan sheets include a left and right page to record your plans for the week. The first column has titles to show the days of the week and allows you to fill in the date and any reminders/notes you need for the day. There are seven columns for your plans. Each has a space for you to write in the time and your plans. You may print as many of these pages as you need for the year.
7. Monthly Calendars – You will receive a calendar for each month. There is ample room for you to write in the dates so you will be able to use these year after year. Each month has a 2 page printout. The title is found on the left page.
8. Year Long Plans – This is a five column, 2 page printable with a row for each of the 40 weeks of school. I use this page to list any major skills or topics I am planning on covering for the week.
9. Medical Information- This is a great spot to record specific student medical concerns as well as the important information that is needed in case of an emergency.
10. Birthday Chart – This chart is designed to house your students’ birthdays all in one spot. It also is great to hang on the wall.
11. Student Information – This document is two pages and is meant to be placed across from each other in the plan book. There is a space for each student’s name, parent(s), home address, home phone, cell phone, and additional notes. If you number your students in the classroom, you will find the numbered column helpful as well.
You might like to take a peek at some of my other products as well.
Find them here:
View the Math Common Core "I Can" Posters Here:
Math Common Core "I Can" Posters
View the Writing Common Core "I Can" Posters Here:
Writing Common Core "I Can" Posters
View the Language Common Core "I Can" Posters Here:
Language Common Core "I Can" Posters
View the Reading Common Core "I Can" Posters Here:
Reading Common Core "I Can" Posters
Link-Grade 3 - Beginning of Year Formative Assessment - Geometry - Aligned with Common Core Math Standards
Link-Grade 3 - Beginning of Year Formative Assessment - Operations & Algebraic Thinking - Aligned with Common Core Math Standards
and much more....
*Year Long Calendars
*Long Term Planning
*Anchor Starfish Whale Sailboat