This nautical theme classroom set includes:
1. Calendar set:
• Calendar: 16” x 24” size poster
• Number cards
• Seasons, weather, and days of the week cards
• 8” x 10” signs with: today is, tomorrow is, the weather is, and the season is.
2. Print Alphabet Cards: These cards are 5” x 7” and a good reference for teachers in younger classrooms.
3.10” x 2.5” Name Plates: These name plates come in three designs, and can be used to label children’s desks, cubbies, and more.
4. Small and Large labels: These labels are perfect for classroom organization.
• Small labels: are blank so you can fill in what you need
• Large labels include the following: to file, to grade, to return, sub plans, newsletters, homework, graded, permission slips, and parent communication.
5. Binder covers: including sub plans, lesson plans, parent communication, attendance record, class newsletters, grade book, and progress monitoring.
6. Table number signs: 1-6
7. Boys and Girls bathroom passes
8. Center Signs:
• Includes: Literacy center, ready center, writing center, math center, and blank signs to enter your own.
9. Blank newsletter page: to share what is happening in your classroom.
10. Parent Communication Page: includes space to include any issues that required parent contact, and follow-up notes.
11. Daily schedule card: can be used to hang up the daily schedule in the classroom.
12. Student Birthdays Poster: 11” x 17” a poster to write down and keep track of students' birthdays throughout the year.
13. Classroom Jobs board: This set includes classroom job cards
14. Word wall letters: Includes every letter, perfect for your word wall.
15. Where we are sign: set this up outside your classroom so others will know where your class is at all times
16. Posters: 7- 8.5” x 11” nautical theme motivational signs for your classroom.
17. Daily Objective signs: Put these in 8x10 frames and then write with a dry erase marker the daily objectives every day.
18. Classroom rules poster: 12x12 square poster to write your classroom rules. Laminate and use dry erase marker or permanent and change accordingly.
19. Anchor student tags: Large anchors with a space to write students’ names. Use as desk labels, cubbie lables, or more!
**If the correct fonts are not showing up correctly after downloading, you will need to download free fonts from KG fonts. Contact me and I will let you know what fonts were used.
All printables coordinate with navy, pink, neon green, and light blue colors. If you like this classroom kit, but would like a different color scheme or different patterns, please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to make a custom order for you.
Once purchased, these pages can be printed over and over as needed.
These files will be sent to you electronically in a PDF format, and most can be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
*Please note: This file is for personal use only. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file. It is for non-commercial use only.