Feliz Navidad a todos!
- This creative and fun material is excellent to introduce and practice the vocabulary of Christmas in Spanish.
This material contains:
- 8 worksheets: 4 with images and exercises about the vocabulary and 4 with activities about the colors and the numbers.
- 24 cards to play the game "Yo tengo ... ¿Quien tiene...?". This game is excellent to practice the pronunciation of the vocabulary of Christmas in Spanish.
- 24 word walls to decorate your classroom and help your students to retain the vocabulary.
- Christmas tree, lights, balls, and dessert, presents, Santa Claus, elf, reindeer, chimney, candles, wreath, stocking, star, sleigh, angel, bells, snowflake, snowballs, garland, nativity scene, toys, sled, snowman, and the Three Wise Men.